Service Restore Pro Is a water restoration company in Benton. We’re locally owned, our solutions are offered, operated, and performed locally. Service Restore Pro is approved by all major insurance companies in addition to being fully bonded and insured.
We’re adequately-staffed, equipped, and possess the required expertise to handle disasters of varying ranges from small flooding leaks to 1,000,000 square feet water restoration.
Water Damage Restoration Experts
Our employees are highly skilled, well trained, uniformed, adequately equipped, and certified. We understand that Service Restore Pro customers want the best, that is why we employ staff with great professionalism and integrity. All Service Restore Pro employees undergo thorough verification prior to being hired and get more in-house training to be able to respond to emergencies appropriately. Service Restore Pro teams are composed of 20 or more licensed workers.
- All our staff undergoes additional in-house IICRC accredited training in water damage restoration.
- We do not accept employees provided by external placement agencies for employment or for filling any vacant positions.
- We strictly follow OSHA, WHMIS regulations, and any other applicable safety regulations when providing our services.
- IICRC certified employees only carry out every Service Restore Pro service.
Experience You Can Trust
We have years of experience working in residential and commercial environments. We also work with health care facilities, and producers, warehouses, hotels, office buildings. We will do our very best to keep your business in operation since we are fixing the damage from the water.
Highest Quality Equipment
Service Restore Pro staff use state of the art water restoration equipment to ensure they cut down the drying time and prevent damages to your property
Our methods for drying services are scientifically proven and very effective. Service Restore Pro employees clean and decontaminate their equipment for each and every use.
- We’ve got truck-mounted extraction methods, which provide power for handling both small and large sewer backups.
- We use our large tracks for the removal of debris from your property once we are done performing our operations; we leave your location cleaner.
- We keep continuously replacing all our old equipment, which keeps us modernized, efficient and makes us the most advanced water restoration company in Benton.
Family Owned and Operated
John E. Winther, owner of Service Restore Pro, and John N. Winther, operations manager, oversee all work performed on location.
John E. Winther has more than 20 years of experience providing emergency services to homeowners and business owners. He has served as a consultant to numerous local and national service companies for his skills in workforce training and quality control. He is certified in water damage restoration by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
John N. Winther provides all estimates and is responsible for the supervision and guidance of all crew members. He is certified in water damage restoration by the IICRC and has a certification in mold remediation by the Indoor Air Quality Association.